Instalock offers a 30-day return policy. If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact Questions@Instalock.com for a refund subject to the following conditions:
- You must contact us for a Return Authorization number before mailing your returns
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt
- Items must be unused and in its original condition
- Items must be in original packaging
- You must have an original receipt or packing slip to complete your return
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion and/or local or international taxes
- Refunds will be processed within 14 days or receipt
- Refunds will be made to the original payment method only
- Instalock reserves the right to withhold a 15% restocking fee for items that do not arrive in stockable condition, i.e. signs of wear, damaged, and/or missing parts
- Instalock reserves the right to withhold any refunds if your original items have not reached our warehouse
- Clearance items are not eligible for refunds
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable
- Note that items purchased at a third party or re-seller must be returned at those locations and are subject to the third party’s return policy
If your Instalock unit arrived damaged in shipment or you received the wrong item, please contact us within 7 days with your order information and we will arrange an exchange.
Instalock stands by the quality of its products and offers a 90-day warranty policy for the Instalock smart lock, remote control, 4-digit keypad and proximity remote control. If your Instalock unit malfunctions within one year of receipt, please contact Questions@Instalock.com with the following information:
- Your order number
- Your email address
- Your device description
- Photos and/or videos of your Instalock unit malfunctioning (please use a link for attachments over 15MB)
We will help you troubleshoot your problem and offer a replacement if we determine your Instalock unit to be defective. Please check out the Instructional video series under troubleshooting at Instalock.com prior to contacting our help department.
This limited warranty applies solely to the Instalock unit and accessories including 4-digit keypad and proximity remote (Product). Instalock warrants the Product against defects in materials and workmanship under normal home use.
This limited warranty applies for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase found on your receipt. Instalock requires your original receipt to determine the warranty period. During the warranty period, Instalock will either repair or replace, at its option, any defective Product or part at no charge to you provided that the Product or part is returned in accordance with Instalocks limited-warranty claims process. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, replacement Products will be warranted only for the unexpired portion of the original warranty plus the time the Product is in Instalocks possession for repair or replacement.
This limited warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or any defect resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, improper handling, lack of care, failure to follow Product instructions, improper or inadequate maintenance or repair by anyone other than Instalock or a Instalock designated party, normal wear and tear, use for commercial purposes, Product alteration, fire, lightning, flood or other external causes.
Use the Product indoors and where the ambient temperature is between 0º and 35º C (32º to 95º F). Store the Product where the temperature is between -20º and 45º C (-4º to 113º F). Do not leave the Product in your car, because temperatures in parked cars can exceed this range. This limited warranty does not apply to damage to the Product caused by improper use or storage conditions outside these temperature ranges.
The above limited warranty is in lieu of all other express warranties and representations. All implied warranties are limited to the applicable warranty period set forth above. Consequential and incidental damages resulting from the use of the Product or arising out of any breach of contract, or breach of warranty, are not recoverable under this limited warranty. Some States do not allow exclusion or limitation of consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from State to State. This limited warranty is only valid in the United States.